Your story matters.
The purpose of Story Cast is to give women a stage to share their unique stories. The mission of Story Cast is to build a community of women who gather together weekly to laugh, cry, and encourage one another to be confident in who God made them to be, to live life to the fullest and embrace each small or big moment given, and to realize their stories matter.
Here at Story Cast we believe:
- That you have an important story to tell.
- That sharing our stories with others and loving ourselves through the process is one of the bravest things we can do.
- That you crave to be a part of a community of women that inspire, motivate, and encourage you.
- That God has his hand all over this message and we are just charged to provide a platform for women to share their unique stories. God will do the rest.
- That life is too short not to live it to the fullest.
- That you love to laugh but don't mind shedding a few tears.
- That confident women make a difference in this world.
- That a great cup of coffee creates magic in the moment.
When we look into our past we can always see the places that God was there, loving us, providing for us, showering us with grace. Taking the time to reflect and tell our stories reminds us that God has always been and will always be our greatest joy.
Stories matter. They remind us that we are courageous, confident women that have the power to do amazing things. They inspire us to live our lives to the fullest and to enjoy the small things as much as the big things in life.
We are excited to be adding a new feature to the Story Cast platform. Blogging. Starting in March, you can expect one blog post a month where a rockstar woman will show us her bravery and share part of her story with us. Be ready to be encouraged, inspired and empowered through this new part of Story Cast.
Do you have a story you want to share with our community? Is writing your jam? We would love to have you be our guest and share your story with us through a written blog post. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's connect!